Day 13

 Today was mostly reserved for writing. I worked on adding more scenes to my screenplay and I began writing my final essay. While the essay doesn't count for hours I included it in my blog because I believe that the essay allowed for intentional reflection and therefore, shares a major role in my project. After starting the essay I have begun to look at my work in a different light. I am really starting to put together all of the individual details from my project. Writing more on my screenplay today is getting easier and requires less editing I find this to be of great value and a good representation of how far I have come. I hope to continue down this track. 

Hours Today: 2 hours(not including essay writing)

(05/22/23 - 8:40am)

Project Total: 0 hours left - 60.5 hours completed

Comments

Popular Posts