Day 7


 Today was a major day for me. As of today, I have completed around 20 minutes of total screen time in my script. This is a big leap from the troubles I went through creating a single scene yesterday. I was able to apply my knowledge from yesterday to create a very basic script. Today, I also worked on each individual character writing a page on each giving details that I believed would work well when weaved throughout the story. Tomorrow I intend to go through each scene and heavily edit each one. I will also meet with my mentor to go over what the editing and writing process will look like as I progress. Overall, today was a very successful day and I am proud of the work I was able to achieve. 

Hours Today: 7 hours

(05/15/23 - 6:04)

Project Total: 17.5 hours left - 37.5 hours completed

Comments

Popular Posts