Day Four

I woke up at 2:00 in the morning to catch a flight to Philadelphia. I arrived in Philly at 8:30 and from then the talk of screenplays began. Today I worked on developing my own personal screenplay. I wrote an almost fully developed outline and I went over the other screenplay with my mentor. I spent a lot of time learning about how screenplays are written to appeal to an audience. We worked while occasionally stopping to chat about the intricacies of our screenplays. This form of instant feedback has been super helpful in my development because I am able to incorporate feedback the moment I get it. I am also about to converse on areas of my screenplay when I get stuck. Today has been a very productive day because my planning for my screenplay is almost done. I am right where I need to be to begin writing it in the coming days. 

Hours Today: 7 hours
(05/11/23 - 5:00)
Project Total: 33.5 hours left - 21.5 hours completed

Comments

  1. Who are you working with? Sarah McIntyre

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts