Day Six

Today I worked on what it looks like to transform words into a visual medium, such as a movie or television show. I have learned about crafting a compelling story, creating well-rounded characters, and developing an engaging plot that will keep audiences hooked from beginning to end. Today I wrote a very choppy first scene of my screenplay. I am beginning to understand the technical aspects of screenwriting, including formatting, pacing, and dialogue, to effectively convey their vision to the director, cast, and crew. A successful screenplay can not only entertain and inspire audiences but also have a significant impact on popular culture and society as a whole. I continued to rewrite and rework my screenplay. I hope that as I continue it will get easier to write scenes. Overall, getting the project officially started has been exciting and somewhat frustrating. However, I am excited about what's to come. 

Hours Today: 4 hours

(05/14/23 - 7:19)

Project Total: 24.5 hours left - 30.4
hours completed

Comments

Popular Posts