Day Three

Today I began developing my screenplay. I started the day by reading through the pilot of Euphoria. Upon completion of that, I began to develop the storyline for my screenplay along and the cast of characters. However, a majority of my time was spent learning how screenplays are written, character arches, and how to outline a story. I began by practicing each individual skill until I felt confident enough to add my learnings to my script. Today I also decided that I would focus on making a screenplay for a movie rather than a pilot or short. This has allowed me to narrow in on the character development and outline because I can start to shape it into what I am going to start writing. Tomorrow I will be headed to Philadelphia where I will spend time learning from my mentor. I will use the time to develop my skills and begin work on writing my own screenplay. I will also collaborate with her on the other screenplay. Today I worked for about 5 hours in total. (05/10/23 - 2:08) 40.5 hours left

Comments

Popular Posts